The largest export for the U.S. last year was aircraft. At one-third greater exports than the #2 item aircraft exports lead by a wide margin. The top market for these aircraft, again by a fair amount, is China. The second largest export was gasoline. Although it has dropped in recent years due to falling oil prices, it remains in the #2 spot. Finally, in the third spot with a value of around $4 billion in exports is motor vehicles. For both gasoline and motor vehicles the majority of the exports to go Mexico and Canada, with a significant number of motor vehicles also going to China.
What was the top U.S. export in 2017?
- Hanwha Machinery America
- EASTEC 2019 Keynote Speakers
- OMAX 55100 – Why This Classic Remains the Best
- OMAX Software – “What’s the Big Deal?”
- Hurco VMX – The Foundation
- Sodick UH650L Mill/Grind Center
- Employee Training
- GlobalMax Waterjet 1 Year Anniversary
- The Promise of Waterjet Technology for Micromachining
- Yama Seiki: SD Series vs. SW Series