Yama Seiki has added several new enhanced automation options in the past year and with recent increases in production these options can be delivered in record fast time.
These features include:
- Built in robot arm on the GA-2000C Series
- Fully automated custom long shaft loading and unloading system with the GTS-150MMX CNC Turning Center
- Automatic bar feeder to load new bar stock in after previous part is completed. Optional bar feeders save manpower and provide greater productivity by automatically feeding bar stock into the machine after each part is completed. BF-65 bar feeding systems feed bars up to 2.5″ diameter and BF-80 systems feed bars up to 3″. Actual bar length limited by total spindle + work piece length (work piece + chuck + spindle + cylinder + rear spindle cover lengths). A bar supporting device must be used if bar extends past the rear spindle cover, otherwise, the bar may bend during machining causing serious machine damage and injury or death to operator.
- Spindle parts catcher to catch finished parts after cut-off
- Tool pre-setter uses a motorized arm to lower the tool probe into position. An auto tool check function further increases tool touch-off efficiency.
- Parts Probe
- Standard or custom gantry loading and unloading systems to provide automatic operation for chucking systems
- Hydraulic steady rests are self-centering and come with Z-axis assist base and programmable clamping. They are available in various sizes.