Come visit the Brooks booth at the Smart Manufacturing Experience April 30-May2nd. The show is being held at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center and Brooks will be set-up in booth #841. All of our featured machines will be available for demonstration with experts on-hand to answer any questions.
1) Hurco VM10Ui 5 axis with System 3R Workpal robot loader
2) System 3R Workpal
3) Yama Seiki GA2000 CG Turning Center with Gantry Loader View Video
4) OMAX Protomax Waterjet
The purpose of the Smart Manufacturing Experience is unlike other, more traditional, tradeshows. The focus here is on highlighting advanced technologies that are already being utilized in companies around the world to revolutionize the way they do business. As many have said Smart Manufacturing is the “current industrial revolution” and you simply can’t afford to be left behind. This experience will educate consumers on additive manufacturing/3D printing, advanced materials, automation & robotics, precision machining, precision measurement/3D scanning, digital manufacturing, industrial IoT/Big Data, and more. Register today!
Need to sell the boss on the value of attending this experience? Here are a few points to bring up:
- Employees who attend learning events are consistently more motivated, up-to-date on technology and more focused on exceeding company goals.
- Show attendees learn how to use resources more wisely in a practical way.
- The Smart Experience offers an immersive training environment to provide hands-on demonstrations, learning labs, mixed-reality experiences, workshops, and one-on-one Knowledge Bar discussions.
- This experience is designed to give you quality time with actual experts in the field allowing you to walk away with practical ideas for implementing these technologies into your environment.