Located in the heart of historic Swiss Jura, an area of high precision machining and micro-technology industries, Willemin-Macodel, Ltd has amassed more than 35 years experience in developing high precision machine tools in order to meet customer requirements.
Willemin is a leader in multi-process machining whose reputation is built on strong experience and the ability to offer high-performance solutions to our partners.
Our complete mastery of machine production cycles from development through commissioning at customer facilities and customer service follow-up allow us to anticipate market needs and to suggest customized and innovative solutions.
Our aim is to find high quality machining solutions and our success is built on the following principles:
- High precision
- Innovative, intuitive technology
- Turnkey solution machining
The combined expertise of our 200 collaborators enable us to propose machine-tool solutions specific to the various industrial sectors we have served since our inception. The Willemin-Macodel’s subsidiaries ensure great proximity with the market and fast and reliable service to our customer’s unique requirements.
- 3 to 6 axis individual part milling
- 5 to 6 axis bar stock milling
- 5 to 8 axis bar stock milling/turning
- 3 or 4 axis front turning with milling spindles
Brooks Associates proudly represents Willemin-Macodel, Ltd. technologies and machining solutions and welcomes your inquiries regarding their state-of-the-art offerings.
First Multi-Process Machining Center Equipped with Full Direct Drive Technology
All the feed controls are ensured by synchroneous motors with mechanical transmission elements, insuring both speed and precision. The rotary axis of the back-working turret is also equipped with a direct drive motor.
- Rigidity of the regulation loop
- Precision and stability of the speed
- Fast travel speed
- Cycle time reduction
- Thermal stabilization of the 3 axes casting, the rotary axes and spindles
- No mechanical wear as the transmission has no physical contact
- Resolution of 1/10 micron and 1/10,000°
Machining Area with Turret and 3 Working Positions
Turning with Turret and Back-Working on Vice
9 Positions – Turning Turret Available with Integrated Back-Working Vice